16 BEAUTY & SKINCARE QUESTIONS WITH INFLUENCER AISSATA KANE
With the #CacaoBeautySecret interview series, get to know our favorite influencers and community members in 16 short questions. Together, we take a closer look at their beauty routines to get inspired and unleash OUR beauty on OUR own terms. Tag us (@cacaoskincare) in a skincare selfie on instagram with the hashtag #CacaoBeautySecrets to share with us your favorite beauty secrets and a chance to be featured on our pages.
We’ve talked with Influencer Aïssata Kane to get a few beauty tips for the perfect skin glow.
Get to know Aïssata :
1. Can you introduce yourself ?
2. What would be the title of your Autobiography ?
3. And how would you describe yourself in 3 emojis?
"😉 😂 🤣 "
4. What’s your skin type ?
5. What does self care mean for you?
6. How would you define Beauty ?
Aïssata’s Beauty Secrets
7. What’s your skincare routine (day & night) ?
“In the morning :
She start with a CeraVe cleanser and then :
Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA
Hydrating Serum - The ordinary
Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% - The ordinary
Booster 15% Vitamin C with Vitamin E and Ferulic Acid for All Skin Types - Paula's Choice
She follows this with the day moisturizer from The ordinary and a Laroche Posay sunscreen.
|the All clean balm- Heimish|
the Superfood Face Wash - Youth to the people
the Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution - - The ordinary
the 10% Azelaic Acid Boostere - Paula's Choice
Relaxing night cream M10 - Facetheory
8. Do you prefer testing new beauty products always or having a fixed routine?
"I have a fixed routine and from time to time I add a new product depending on what I am looking for and the seasons"
9. Do you prefer yourself with Makeup or without it?
"Both." The best part about wearing makeup is the joy of taking it off. Taking time to care for my skin is a moment that allows me to decompress.
10. What beauty product can’t you go without ?
11. Do you use beauty products from African Brands or brands by Afro-descendants?
Currently, no brand comes to mind but I do use shea butter. I would take great pleasure in discovering these types of brands.
12. Which beauty advice would you give yourself at thirteen years old?
“Take care of your skin and it will pay you back”
13. Can you share with us the best compliment you’ve ever been given and who it was from?
“When people see me in the street, and they say don't touch your skin, your complexion is beautiful ” ,she said laughing
14.What is your favorite part of your self-care routine ?
“Towards the end, applying the moisturizer. It gives me a glow ”, she said laughing
15.The best way for you to decompress and relax?
“Do a mask, pamper my skin. And exercise so that I can appreciate resting."
16. What is the best beauty secret you have ever received? Who gave it to you?
"As you say it is a secret ;) but my mother shared it with me"
What do you think of Aïssata beauty regimens? Have you tried any of her favorite products ? Let us know in the comments.